Thursday, May 10, 2012

Newlyweds

So here I am, now apart of the married life blogging lifestyle, weird how about a year ago I said I didn't need to be married to do this whole blogging thing.

Funny how things work huh?

I wanted to be cliche and start a blog with my HUSBAND, wow it still feels so unreal to say that word.

So if you want to follow us, read the blog, or just be a creepier go right ahead. I love to talk and I love to keep my family updated on my life, so if you read this and would like to hear more from us. Please do follow us, and I will try my hardest to update this as best as I can because this will be my journal in a way. [Who knows maybe Matt might actually say a thing or two on this as well.]

Let's get started, first of all Matt and I got married about 3 weeks ago [4 weeks on Saturday but who is counting?] I have loved every minute of it! We keep hearing about how married life is great, [not that anyone would tell us 'umm yea it's ok I guess"]  but we have been so happy being married!

I would just like to say living with Matt..I have learned a few things, and he has learned a few things about me. I have no idea what is new to him about me, but for me I have learned Matt is a fairly tidy person [thank goodness] He does like the room to smell nice, so hence why we got a candle warmer with all ocean smells. He actually loves a lot of things to smell nice as well, even the car. He has every invention created by the dentist to keep his teeth clean, and has wanted me to do the same. [funny] These are just the little things, that I have noticed and just love about him.



We are currently living in Virginia for the time being and loving every minute of it. We are busy newlyweds with callings in our home ward already. [ Ward Missionaries ] I have a lot of extended family close by so if someone has a birthday, we are there. If someone is giving a talk, you bet your dollar we are there as well. We are just getting back into the swing of having family home evenings again at the first of the month with the extended family as well. Goodness could we be more busy?

Check yes here.


Matt is working on school full time online and he is doing well, while he is also working a part time at his job too. I on the other hand just got offered a full time nanny job close by for a sweet little two year old girl! For which the mother is pro play dates and so my nieces and nephews will be over to play and it will be loads of fun!



We are so grateful and thankful to all who came to our wedding! For all of those who flew out for it early and made sacrifices to be there we are so grateful to you! It was much more than I had expected especially since the day was perfect, not too hot or cold. The venue was amazing and I had my close friends and family there to celebrate with me! Pictures will be up soon![The pictures I have now are from Tommy's camera who is Victoria's boyfriend, thank you so much!]  I promise I am just as anxious as all of my family members to see them, but hey patience is a virtue right?

So this is the Wehle blog and we hope to have some followers, or just people reading is good too! I hope this will be a blog that makes you laugh at me, or us, or even just our silly lds stories! If no one does pay attention than  this is just a great journal for me too write down my thoughts and experiences being married to this guy :)



Ps. When I said I was grateful to everyone, I mean it...Thank You notes will be coming soon as promised and hopefully it happens before my hand slowly falls off my wrist and rolls away.



Pps. Also I am going to try and post a new recipe I have tried every time I blog, so this is a recipe I tried a few days ago. It was delicious and I made it for the whole family, by the end of the night the whole meal that I had spent making was gone completely! This is the recipe I stole from my amazing mother in law,  who got it from the Rockhill Ward cook book. [Thank you Sister Martin!]


Creamy Crock Pot Chicken

4-5 Chicken Breasts
1 cube butter
1 envelope of dry goods seasons Italian salad dressing
1 can cream chicken soup
1 package [8 oz ] cream cheese

Mix dressing and melted butter together well with a whisk, and put into the crock pot. [make sure if you do this recipe have a crock pot that is big in length because you need to lay the chicken breasts down on the floor of the crock pot and place the butter and dressing mixture onto the chicken breasts for an even cook] Cook the chicken breasts on low for 4-6 hours. Take chicken breasts out, and put can of cream of chicken soup and cream cheese into butter mixture. Cook the mixture until the cream cheese has melted and the mixture is a little thick [unless your impatient like me and just whisk the mixture and have the crock pot on high :) ] Return chicken to mixture and serve over your choice of rice, broccoli, noodles. [I personally put white rice on the bottom and mixed in the broccoli, chicken and the sauce!]

Teri Sue is helping me start my very own recipe book so I actually have them placed somewhere instead of calling people all the time to get the recipe! Hope you enjoyed our first blog! Until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment