Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day/Beach

This is a father's day post, and a quick cooking post too!

First of all this is the nice card that I made my dad for father's day.


My dad has always been a great example to me in my life, I love him so much and he is so great! He is a great example to what I expect in a father, and he is so great and provides and protects our family.



Happy Father's Day Daddy! 


Also even though my husband is not a father yet, I know he will be a great one someday! But he is a great provider and protector already and I am so grateful for him! I love you hubby!



We went to the beach this weekend, cause that is what my dad wanted to do for father's day :) During this weekend though it was red flag, and there was such big tides and bad winds that we didn't enjoy the beach as much as we normally do. So instead, we watched the waves and then I took pictures because there was so much action with wave after wave.


I am not a photographer obviously but I love this shot, and I really wanted to take pictures! Man I love the waves and all that!

I made dinner about a week ago, and I will have time again this week to do such a thing. 
So we took out pork loin from the freezer and put it on high for about 4-6 hours, before putting it on low for 1-2 hours. I then cut up some watermelon and melon for a nice side dish. Then cooked some corn, and made gravy in a side dish from the meat in the crock pot. Then I also just did a dish for a mashed potato and butter, easy easy! So this dinner was not anything special, but I did make cookies from cake mix.


I made these chocolate chip cookies from cake mixes, and it is way easy! The instructions are on the box itself, and then bake these cookies in the oven! 


Super easy no time at all, and even though this post is short, next week will be longer and with a more detailed recipe! 

Until Next Time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment